Knowing how to write a proposal and win government contracts is an art that only a few companies know how to master. Out of every 10 submissions to the federal government request for proposals, about three companies will be seriously considered to be within the competitive range. At Watson & Associates, LLC, our government proposal writing training courses help federal government contractors to narrow their focus to becoming part of the final 3 out of 10 proposals.
With more than 20 years of experience in the federal marketplace, founder, Theodore Watson, has served on DOD source selection boards and have also seen first-hand, the costly mistakes made by government bidders. We are here to increase the probability of you winning government contracts.
GOVERNMENT PROPOSAL WRITING TRAINING COURSE DETAILS
Knowing how to write a proposal to the federal government means more than just mastering the English language. Watson’s Federal Proposal Writing Course includes the key points that a proposal writer should know about including technical writing and approaches; past performance strategies; teaming and joint venture approaches and more. Download our general topics for our proposal training courses here.
- Learn how to write a proposal to the federal government that increases your chance of being seriously considered.
- Get more than the generic information taught by other companies.
- Get a better understanding of government proposal writing and how to approach bidding to the federal government.
- Get information from professionals who have participated in DOD source selections and understand the law.
- AVOID COSTLY MISTAKES THAT ARE OFTEN SEEN IN PUBLISHED BID PROTEST DECISIONS.
Watson & Associates, LLC is a federal government contracting firm that provides high-level
government proposal writing courses and technical writing workshops to companies having a hard time securing various types of federal projects. Learning how to write a proposal to secure federal government contracts can be a tough undertaking.
CLICK ON THE TRAINING CLASS TITLE BELOW TO REGISTER
WHO SHOULD ATTEND OUR FEDERAL PROPOSAL WRITING COURSES & WORKSHOPS?
- Key personnel involved in contract performance after award
- Internal company proposal writers
- Technical personnel involved with federal proposal writing
- Proposal managers and supervisors learning how to write a proposal
- Small businesses interested in improving their technical writing skills
- Large DOD contractors that are losing contracts
- Incumbent contractors seeking to maintain existing federal contracts
- Companies new to the bidding process and writing a proposal for government contracts
OBJECTIVES AND PROPOSAL WRITING COURSE TOPICS
Our government proposal writing training classes and proposal management workshops focus on such topics as:
- Improving technical proposal writing skills and strategies;
- Proposal training classes for overcoming past performance hurdles;
- Details on how to gain technical writing strengths and overcome the best value and tradeoff decisions;
- Management approaches when learning how to write a project proposal for government contracts
- Teaming, joint ventures and subcontracting mistakes when responding to a federal request for proposal
- Addressing LPTA bids versus negotiated procurements under FAR 15.
999 18TH STREET, SUITE 300,
SOUTH TOWER, DENVER, CO 80202
BENEFITS OF OUR GOVERNMENT PROPOSAL WRITING TRAINING CLASSES & RFP TRAINING COURSES
- Learn why companies continue to win federal government contracts over and over again
- Learn why simply responding to basic solicitation requirements generally does not get the win
- Understand that when you approach how to write a business proposal to the federal government there are important approaches to “best value” bidding
- Technical writing and submitting technical proposals for government contracts means more than cutting and pasting old bid submissions
- Apply lessons learned to real cases and problems seen when responding to a Request for Proposal
- RFP training courses – Learn how to write a proposal for government contracts that minimize loss to a bid protest
Additional Government Contracts Training
In addition to our government proposal training courses and technical writing training program, we also offer additional government procurement training workshops and seminars.
For immediate help writing a proposal for federal government contracts, call us at 1-866-601-5518 for more information about our government proposal writing training courses and workshops.