Attend Our Joint Venture & Teaming Agreements Training Workshop
Don’t Get Your Contract Taking Away. Avoid Costly Legal Mistakes and Expensive Legal Fees.
Government contractors use teaming agreements and joint venture agreements to reach larger federal contracts. However, companies sometimes make many costly mistakes and end up giving up the contract due to a bid protest based upon affiliation. The new SBA rules have limited the probability of affiliation.
However, the conditions are strict and you still have to understand how you approach your government bids when using contractor teaming agreements and joint venture partnerships.
This where Watson & Associates’ teaming agreement and joint venture training courses can benefit you.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING OUR TEAMING AGREEMENT & SBA JOINT VENTURE TRAINING COURSES
- Learn about key legal issues when drafting joint venture agreement and teaming agreements
- Learn about the new SBA joint venture regulations and limitation in subcontracting laws
- Find out how to structure your subcontractor and teaming relationships at the bidding phase
- Learn how the new “similarly situated” small business rule impacts your teaming and joint venture plans.
- Develop a better understanding of affiliation when teaming or joint venturing with other companies
- Learn strategies when using teaming agreements for upcoming federal government contracts
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Given the complexity of the new SBA joint venture and small business affiliation rules, the following personnel should attend our training courses.
- Small businesses entering joint venture agreements and teaming contract relationships for the first time.
- Project managers that handle the day-to-day subcontracting relationships.
- Business owners and CEO’s that make decisions on behalf of the company.
- Internal corporate technical proposal writers
- Corporate business development personnel
- Quality control personnel
- Small businesses in the SBA 8(a) Business Development, HUBZOne and SDVOSB programs.
Our teaming agreement and joint venture agreements training classes are designed to help contractors that are either SBA 8a certified or not, to understand the legal implications or not having a sound teaming agreement or joint venture contract in place.
The training also focuses on the recent 2016 statutory changes and how they impact future teaming relationships. Attendees will also gain insight into affiliation rules and how to minimize the impact of bid protests.
Joint Venture Agreement & Teaming Agreement Training Dates
$550.00 Per Attendee
Catered Lunch Provided – Enjoy an Opportunity to Network with Other Businesses.
For more information about our government contract training services contact Watson & Associates today or call 1-866-601-5518.